Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
This Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will work closely with our Medical Director, General Management and Clinic Owners. True Test specializes in Hormone Optimization (TRT/HRT), Medical Weight Loss, IV Vitamin Therapy, Peptide Therapy, and Nutritional Supplements. Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant must be licensed in the state you are applying for. Working days would be on site at the clinic M-F.
True Test offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Ongoing Training Opportunities and Continued Education
- All supplies + equipment provided
- Pay for No-Show appointments
- Generous discounts on services and products
- Hyperclean Environment
- Internal Growth + Mobility
True Test was founded on the idea to help people “Unlock Their True Potential”. Our goal is to “Redefine Healthcare” and our mission is to provide life-changing health and wellness solutions to men and women. Most people want to live a more fulfilling and healthy life but don’t know where to start. They don’t understand why they are fatigued, gaining weight, lack energy, and/or depressed. More troubling, they do not understand the ease at which they can address, assess and overcome the life altering limitations. At True Test we provide proprietary solutions to address these issues and give our patients peace of mind, providing them with an answer and path forward to remedy their health and wellness needs.
Join our team and take advantage of our executive team’s collective experience in effective business development, as well as the established True Test brand. Our depth of experience in the health and wellness industry spans decades and includes countless success stories. Our executive team has grown companies from the start-up phase to multimillion-dollar entities with hundreds of employees. We have seen it all, and we are there to support you in your professional and personal accomplishments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Standard Operating Procedures:
- Perform clinic procedures following True Test protocols to patients with the goal of providing a safe and effective treatment.
- Carry out a patient service cycle (i.e., thorough consultation, first class service, and follow up treatment plans) that aligns with True Test’s service cycle.
- Maintain the treatment plan through regular reviews and communication with the Medical Director.
Sanitation + Sterilization:
- Uphold the standards as directed by True Test’s policies and procedures.
Train + Coach:
- Participate and, at times, lead True Test’s comprehensive training program on each clinic procedure and be available as a resource and trainer for associate NP’s and support staff with the goal of providing consistent and exceptional services that match True Test’s brand standards.
- Collaborate when needed with the Clinic Owners and/or General Management on employee relations, such as reviews, disciplinary actions, events, etc.
- Adhere to a process to retain and store all client medical records in compliance with state regulations. Practice detailed work habits including charting, documentation, and recommendations.
- Ensure that the clinic is up-to-date with new developments in the hormone optimization and anti-aging field, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Experience in an education-based, integretious sales approach to inform patients of the product, service, and series options with the intention and ability to build retention and repeat business.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience as a Nurse Practitioner; bonus experience 1-2 years of hands-on experience with hormone optimization or med spa.
- Must possess a medical license active in the State of Texas and comply with the stated scope of practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing and State Medical Board.
- At times oversee or start IV’s and therapeutic phlebotomies.
- Must have a clear disciplinary history record.
- Systems Requirements: Monday.com, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive, EMR experience a plus.
- Must display a willingness to work in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Leadership skills, the ability to direct the team and also roll up their sleeves to get work done.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $55.00 – $70.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 per week
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, indicate the location for which you are applying. Be sure to specify the role you are interested in being considered for. We look forward to connecting with you soon!