Position Title: Phlebotomist/Team Member
Company: True Test (Specialty Medical Clinic)
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday (9-5)
Job Description: True Test, a rapidly growing specialty medical clinic, is seeking a Phlebotomist/Team Member to join our dynamic team. While primarily hired for phlebotomy duties, this role will also encompass various other responsibilities within the team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and organized individual with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care.
- Perform phlebotomy procedures efficiently and accurately
- Collect and handle blood specimens in accordance with established protocols
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of phlebotomy area
- Assist with administrative tasks and other duties as assigned
- Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth clinic operations
- Build positive relationships with patients and colleagues
- Certified Phlebotomist (preferred)
- Willingness to Learn
- Ability to Build Relationships
- Passionate about patient care
This is a full-time position with regular hours from Monday to Friday (9-5). If you are a dedicated individual who thrives in a fast-paced medical environment and meets the requirements outlined above, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, indicate the location for which you are applying. Be sure to specify the role you are interested in being considered for. We look forward to connecting with you soon!